Online MBA is a program for the master of business administration that is a specially designed course for students who want to do an MBA without affecting their current activities. Most the students pay their own fees by the doing their job or any other paid activities. So this course help to them to do their job and gain higher education simultaneously.
There are some advantages as well as disadvantages that help you in the selection of an Online MBA.
1. Flexibility- Online MBA helps to provide a flexible environment to enroll your selves in this program. It helps you to complete your education without moving toward the college compass. You can attend class from your own place at the time when they are going to start.
2. Affordability- online MBA is more affordable in the sense of money form. Sometimes it is cheaper as compared to the regular form of an MBA. It helps to avail this course to all those people who are not able to afford a regular MBA. And this course also has the same kind of their value in the market.
3. International Network- this course helps you prove and create your network at the international level. The help of building this network helps you get better opportunities for your coming future.
4. Credibility- this course helps to provide an opportunity for all persons who are going to do an Online MBA. This helps you to get more creditability in the sense of getting more placement opportunities as well as better future offers. This kind of learning helps to make creditability for the persons who are going to enroll themselves in an online MBA program.
1. Bypassing the campus experience- online MBA are not able to provide campus experience to their students. We can say that if we are going to do an Online MBA we definitely miss too many things which we get and learn when we will go to the campus. These things we are definitely not able to understand in this course because we attend classes a medium of online.
2. The stigma of online degree- this course has too many cons because if this course is affordable in terms of money rather than it required modern technology through which the student can able to attend their classes and able to learn about their courses.
3. Lack of 1-to-1 interaction- this program can’t able to make one to one interaction in between teacher and students because all students are going to attend their class through the single online platform and at that time tutors are not able to make one-to-one interaction which is more convenient when we will visit in campus we can able to make interaction with our tutors.
4. No Instant feedback-like campus classes if we have any doubt we can ask to our tutors any time and will be able to get instant answers to our queries but it is not able to get instant responses in online learning because if you have any query you have to wait for tutors to come online and after that, we can get an answer of our queries.
NECESSITY FOR AN ONLINE MBA:-
The basic things which are necessary for an Online MBA are as under if you can able to fulfill these requirements you can pursue or you can get admission in this course-
Applying for an Online MBA follows a similar process to applying for a full-time MBA program. Business schools typically require you to have a set number of years’ work experience and a bachelor’s degree.
You’ll typically be asked to complete an online application form first. This will require you to upload the following:
Bachelor’s degree certificate
Letters of recommendation
Score in any of the entrance exams which should be considered by the college. Like- XAT, CAT, MAT, CMAT, SNAP, etc.
Then there’s an online assessment or essays. Your essays might focus on your career aspirations, and how an Online MBA at your specific target school can help you achieve your goals.
A personal interview comes next, which may be face-to-face or virtual. It’s here that you need to impress the admissions team. After the interview, the admissions committee makes its final decision.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR AN ONLINE MBA IN INDIA- Except for this basic educational requirement a few basic skills are also required to take admission in an online MBA. These skills are as under-
1. Good communication skills
2. Ability to manage a project
3. Good leadership quality
4. Ability to do teamwork
5. Organizational skill
6. Always ready to keep an eye on details
7. Must have good knowledge of business
COLLEGES OFFERING AN ONLINE MBA-
A list is given about those colleges which offered Online MBA courses to you:-
|Anna university||Manav Rachna international institute of research and studies|
|BSA university||Amity university|
|Chandigarh university||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham university|
|Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science||GLA university|
|Dr DY Patil University||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Jain University||OP Jindal Global University|
TOP RECRUITERS OF ONLINE MBA’s – here is a list is given of those firms who give preference to recruiting those who have done their MBA by online mode-
| Snapdeal||Puma |
This article helps you to know about the necessary things which are important to pursuing an online MBA. Like the regular course, online courses also follow the same sequence to get a seat in online courses. I hope so this article helps to all those who read this. After going through this article you can know about the specific requirements which you to fulfill to take admission in online as well as the regular mode of doing or completing to your higher education.