Deserving candidates shall be admitted to the various Courses of Study in the College on the basis of the rules prescribed by the University from time to time. Admission shall be granted purely on the merit of the candidate in the qualifying examinations.
In each Course, 50% of seats are reserved for the Management and the remaining 50% of seats are filled in by the University. Application for admission should be made through the Single Window system of the University in the prescribed Form after the publication of the result/s of the qualifying examination/s.
Application Form and the Prospectus can be had from the College office for Management Quota and the application must be submitted in the office. An application processing fee will have to be paid. The application can also be downloaded from the College website. Application submitted in the prescribed form within the prescribed date and time will only be considered.
60% marks in the qualifying examinations are required for admission through the Management Quota.
The parent/guardian needs to accompany a candidate at the time of the interview for admission.
Providing false information/incomplete details debars a candidate from admission.
Produce the following documents at the time of the interview:
• Interview Card
• Plus Two (+2) Mark List, both Years (with a set of photocopies)
• Transfer Certificate from the School/College last attended.
• Certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended.
• Passport-size color photos (6 copies) of the candidate.
• Any other relevant Certificate such as Income, Creamy Layer, Community, or Date of Birth(if needed).
• Degree Certificate and Mark List for those seeking admission to PG Courses