(1)About CUSAT CAT 2023
Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission check is noted as CUSAT CAT. Engineering, Environmental Studies, Humanities, Law, Marine Sciences, Medical Sciences and Technology, Science, Social Sciences, and Technology are the programmes that the university offers admission.
The communication authorities can unleash many UG/PG courses' initial allotments for CUSAT CAT 2023. The candidate who needs to secure admission into totally different courses at the fowl University of Science and Technology has got to complete CUSAT CAT 2023 form method with all the mandatory info on the university' official web site accordingly. Keep reading this webpage to understand all the necessary info concerning CUSAT CAT 2023 communication.
CUSAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||CUSAT CAT 2023|
|Full-Form||Cochin University of Science & Technology|
|Conducting Body||CUSAT Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Type of courses||UG & PG courses|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Mode of Application form||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
(2) CUSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Aspirants may check here tentative CUSAT CAT Exam dates 2023 in the provided table:
|Events||CUSAT Dates 2023|
|Online Registration Form date start||2nd week of February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date of registration with Late Fee||4th week of March 2023|
|Remittance of the fee (online only)||2nd week of February to 1stweek of April 2023|
|Online Registration to MBA programme||2nd week of February to 4thweek of April 2023|
|Online Registration to M.Tech programmes||2nd week of April to 4th week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit form with late fee(MTech)||Last week of April 2023|
|Issuance & receipt of applications for diploma programmes from the department/ schools concerned||2nd week of February to Last week of April 2023|
|Issuance & receipt of applications for Ph.D./ PDF programmes from the department/ schools concerned||2nd week of February to Last week of April 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May to 2nd week of May 2023 (PG), 2nd week of June 2023 (UG)|
|CUSAT CAT 2023 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2023 (PG), 4th week of June 2023 (UG)|
|General category candidates||Rs. 1,100|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 500|
|NRI candidates||Rs. 5,000|
|Candidates belonging to KST/ KSC||Rs. 5,500|
|International candidates||US$ 100|
|Candidates opting for a test center in Dubai||Rs. 10,000|
CUSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for communication is given below:
For UG Courses:
B.Tech Marine Engineering:
• Qualification: Candidate should have passed and 2 exams of the State of Kerala, or the other examination accepted as equivalent.
• Subjects: The candidate must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, arithmetic and English subjects.
• Marks: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% marks and minimum 50% marks for arithmetic only. (No relaxation for SC/ ST).
• Age Limit: the most regulation are going to be twenty five years as on first September of admission year.
BBA/ LL.B (Hons)/ B.Com. LL.B.(Hons)
• Qualification: Candidate should have passed and 2 exams at the time of admission.
• Marks: Candidate must have score a minimum of 60% in Science and Commerce stream and 55% marks in Arts/ Humanities stream.
• Candidates happiness to SC/ ST or SEBC must have secured 50% marks in plus two to hunt admission.
For PG Courses:
Master in Business Administration (Master of Business Administration):
Qualification: The candidate must have Bachelors’ degree from any recognized university or institute.
Marks: Candidate should score a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Relaxation: SEBC candidates are eligible for 5% relaxation within the minimum marks required.
MCA (Master of pc Application):
Qualification: Candidates must have passed BCA/ bachelor’s degree in technology engineering or equivalent degree OR
Candidate must pass B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA with arithmetic at twelfth level or at graduate level.
Marks: Candidate must acquire at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Time|
|Total ||250||180 min (3 hours)|
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Ability in reasoning and logical thinking||50|
|General knowledge and current affairs||25|
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General knowledge and current affairs||25|
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Proficiency in English & GK||50|
|Analytical Reasoning Capability||50|
|Compulsory papers in law as prescribed by Bar Council of India||50|
(6) Preparation Tips for CUSAT CAT 2023 Exam
CUSAT CAT 2023 training need to take a strategic approach. Before growing a method, applicants should look at the CUSAT CAT syllabus, examination sample, preceding years' query paper, and well timed revision. These will educate you approximately the subjects to look at, the examination problem level, the exclusive styles of questions, the marking scheme, and so forth, and could assist you byskip the CUSAT CAT 2023 with a excessive score.
The CUSAT CAT training method is a important step at the course to success. As a result, applicants should workout excessive warning whilst finding out which topics to look at first. If a candidate follows the CUSAT CAT training suggestions regularly, it is able to be extraordinarily beneficial.
• Examine the CUSAT CAT examination sample and CUSAT CAT syllabus thoroughly.
• Make a agenda and assign time to topics primarily based totally in your strengths and weaknesses.
• Practice the formulas, reactions, equations, block diagrams, flowcharts, and so forth regularly, specifically the hard ones.
• Solve as many exercise questions as possible – this consists of preceding 12 months questions and questions you locate hard, questions you acquire incorrect at any point, and different hard questions.
• Take CUSAT CAT exercise exams and former 12 months checks as significantly as you'll the real examination.
• Keep tune of it slow on every query as you instruction and take exams to enhance it slow management.
• Learn the way to choose which questions to reply throughout a check. The concept is to restriction it slow to questions which you are assured you may be capable of answer.
The CUSAT 2023 admit card could be to be had on line to all eligible applicants. The worried government put up it at the reliable internet site of Cochin University of Science and Technology, www.cusat.ac.in. examination. To down load the admit card, applicants want their registration quantity and date of birth. No candidate may also input the examination corridor with out an admit card.
CUSAT Admit Card: Download Procedure
In 5 easy steps, applicants may also achieve their admission card PDF. Follow the stairs beneathneath to down load your CUSAT CAT 2023 admit card :
• Visit the reliable internet site or click on at the hyperlink supplied in this web page.
• The login web page will seem in a brand new tab.
• To get right of entry to the account, input the username and password.
• Candidates may also test their check centre data, examination date, and examination agenda and down load admit card choice below the admit card tab.
• To down load the CUSAT admit card, click on at the admit card icon.
• If you implemented for numerous subjects, pick out the difficulty for the corresponding CUSAT corridor price price tag 2023.
• Take a printout of it and store it someplace secure for destiny reference.
The admit card will incorporate data approximately the candidate and the examination. As a result, applicants need to double-test the details. If there may be an error, applicants need to touch the helpline offerings proper away. The following data could be imprinted on the admission card:
· Candidate’s name
· Photo & signature
· Roll Number
· Parent name
· Date of birth
· Exam date
· Exam venue
· Reporting Time
· Exam Duration
In addition to the corridor price price tag, applicants should gift an authentic image ID. It will permit the examiner to verify the identification of the candidate. Bring one of the following styles of identity to the examination centre:
· Driving license
· Aadhar card
· PAN card
· Ration card
· Voter ID card
· School/College ID card
Candidates who will write the examination should notice that:
• Everyone who desires to take the examination should have an admit card.
• No candidate may also input the examination corridor with out an admit card.
• Candidates should now no longer alternate any of the data on their admit cards.
• No candidate need to proportion their CUSAT 2023 admit card with absolutely everyone else.
• Keep the admit card till the admissions manner is complete.