DSAT (Dayanand Sagar Admission Test) is a college level entrance exam administered annually by Dayanand Sagar University, Bangalore. The DSAT entrance test is conducted for applicants from various UG and GUT faculties in the fields of engineering, management, pharmacy, etc. Dayanand Sagar University will announce the dates for DSAT 2023 shortly. Along with the release of the dates, the governing body will also release the DSAT 2023 information package.The DSAT application form is expected to be published in April 2023. Once published, applicants can access the 2023 DSAT application form online at the official website. Interested applicants can visit the official website or click the link below to apply for DSAT 2023. Applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1,000 before completing the application form.
Candidated must check various important points regarding to DSAT 2023 in the provided table below:
|Conducting Body||Dayanand Sagar University (DSU), Bengaluru|
|Exam Mode||Both Online/Offline (pen and paper-based)|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice|
|Courses Offered||BTech, MTech, BPharm, MPharm, Pharm D, MBA|
(2) DSAT 2023 Important Dates
must know all the important dates for the DSAT 2023 exam in the table given
|DSAT 2023 Application begins||18-Dec-23|
|Last Date for applying||Jul-23|
|DSAT 2023 Exam Dates||Aug-23|
|DSAT 2023 Result||Sep-23|
Applicants wishing to apply can submit the DSAT 2023 application forms both online and offline. Registration will be closed 3 days before each exam date.
About the online application process
1. Visit the official DSAT 2023 website.
2.Register with a valid email address and mobile phone number
3. Click on “Fill online application form”
4. Fill out all required registration information.
5. Upload photo and caption in jpg format
6.Pay the application fee using online method
7. Once payment is made, candidates can download the completed application form.
8. Leave an imprint for the future.
For Offline Application Process
Applicants who want to process their applications offline can visit the official website and download the application form.
1. Applicants should follow the online
procedure mentioned above and upload a paper copy of the form.
2. A printed copy of the application must be submitted to the university along with the fees.
3. DSAT 2023 Applicants should note that application forms should only be completed before the specified deadline.
DSAT 2023 filing fee
applicants can pay the fees online through the official website. For the offline application, the enrollment fee must be paid at the university fee office.
Here are the instructions to pay for the online application:
1. Applicants must visit the official website.
2. Click on "Payment" on the right
3. Click on the link "Access online payment"
4. HDFC bank portal will open in a new tab
5. Select Fee, State as Karnataka and City as Bangalore
6. Select Dayanand Sagar University as Institution Type.
7. Click Pay Online and the page will go to fill details.
8. Enter your question number
9. Add your credit/debit card details and make the payment.
(4) DSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All applicants must meet all necessary requirements prior to admission to the DSU. The minimum eligibility for admission to any of the degree programs is a 10+2 qualification or equivalent exam.Applicants who appear in the 12th class or an equivalent examination are also admitted to the examination. Eligibility for all courses offered by DSU is listed below:
For Undergraduate courses
I. For B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
1. Applicants must have PUC/CBSE/ICSE/10+2 or the equivalent of an approved board/one recognized university, physics and mathematics are compulsory subjects.
2. The minimum score required for the bar exam is 45% for general and OBC candidates. At least 40% of the points of 10+2 or equivalent are required for SC/ST.
3.In addition to physics and mathematics in class 12, candidates must have one of the following subjects: biology, chemistry, computer science, biotechnology, electronics, English.
II. For BPHarm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
1. Applicants must pass a two-year PUC or equivalent exam awarded by a recognized body or university.
2. Applicants must score at least 40% in any of the following combinations: PCM, PCB, PCMB, PC & Computer or PC & Electronic.
III. For PharmD
1. Applicants must pass 10+2 in PUC or equivalent exam.
2. Applicants must have Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects in grades 10+2 or the equivalent of Biology or Mathematics.
For postgraduate courses
I. For MTech (Master of Technology):
1. BE/BTech diploma with at least 50% cumulative in the relevant field.
2. MBA: Master of Business Administration
3. Applicants must have completed at least a three-year bachelor's degree from a recognized university
4. Applicants in their senior year may also apply for the DSAT 2023
5. Applicants must have passed the required proficiency tests with an aggregate score of at least 50 % (45% for SC/ST and OBC candidates) of all exam years leading to graduation.
It is important to provide a brief overview of the DSAT exam template and to enter your questions asked during the exam. Applicants should study the template to plan their studies for DSAT 2023.
1. The exam is held on different dates in April and May.
2. The response language is English only.
3. The exam takes place both online and offline.
4. 75 questions have to be solved in 2 hours.
5. The questions will be objective multiple choice questions.
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|Number of Questions||75|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
All applicants can download their DSAT Admission Pass in good time. Applicants without an admission ticket cannot take part in the DSAT 2023.Students are recommended to bring an original valid photo ID with them to the examination center. For this purpose, only the Aadhaar card, passport, student card or a notarized statement with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address will be accepted.
(7) DSAT 2023 Exam Centers
DSAT 2023 The exam is administered in 82 cities in 20 states. Applicants are expected to complete the examination center of their choice at time of application.
The list of exam centers and cities is listed below:
|S. No||Center||S. No||Center|
|15||Chennai KC||56||Navi Mumbai|
|39||Kanpur SS||80||Udaipur MMB|
The organizers will announce the DSAT 2023 results online on the official website. Students will be able to check their results by logging in to the official website using the DSAT application no. and date of birth. Candidates who qualify for DSAT 2023 will be eligible to take part in the counselling and allotment of seats.
SCSVMV University will conduct the DSAT 2023 counselling for qualified candidates in offline mode. Aspirants require to download the call letter that comprises the time, date and venue for DSAT counselling 2023. Candidates should indicate their choosing campus and branch at the time of registering for the counselling. They should carry the prefferd documents in original for verification as specified by the University and attend the counselling in person. After allotment of seats, they are required to verify the seat by paying the specified admission fee.