Goa Common Entrance take a look at that is usually called GCET examination is control by the board of directors of Technical Education, province State (DTE Goa). Through GCET examination, aspiring candidates got admission to the skilled degree courses like Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing and alternative allied courses together with BPT, BOT, BOpt, BSc. MIT, BSc. AT, BSc Nursing, offered by schools situated in Goa.
except for that, the admissions to design degree course are prevailed the premise of NATA (National ability take a look at in Architecture).
GCET examination Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria of GCET Exam will be as per the rule of thumb issued by the govt of Goa. underneath GCET examination reservation criteria, there are certain classes like SC, ST and pH scale for whom a definite proportion of the whole seats are reserved. These reserved seats will be out there solely to candidates happiness thereto particular category. The candidate will be needed to submit original documents at the time of counsel throughout the document verification method.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||0.02|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||0.12|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||0.27|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||0.03|
|Freedom Fighter (FF)||0.01|
|Central & State Personnel||0.03|
|Ex- Defence Service Personnel||0.01|
|GN (Grandparent/Parent from Goa)||0.02|
|NRI||Up to 5%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||On supernumerary basis for AICTE courses|
|Full Exam Name||Goa Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||GCET|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education Goa|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
GCET B.E Eligibility Criteria
The exam authorities will unharness the eligibility criteria for GCET 2023 on the official website. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria of GCET 2023 before applying for his or her application forms. Students are suggested to visualize correct guidence for applying regarding eligibility criteria. candidates will have to be compelled to adhere to the subsequent parameters underneath GCET eligibility criteria 2023:
• solely Bharatn nationals are eligible to look in GCET 2023 exam. Non-resident Indians holding Indian passports may also apply for seats reserved under the NRI category. Overseas voters of India (OCI) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders will be thought-about eligible for admissions to seats under NRI Category.
• there's no regulation such for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy Courses.
Candidates applying should have passed the upper lyceum Certificate (10+2) Examination of the province Board or equivalent examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or the other examination. Candidates who have passed, or are showing in HSSC,10+2, or equivalent exams before the beginning of the tutorial session will be eligible to look in GCET 2023.
• Candidates must have passed the upper lyceum Certificate Examination of the Goa Board or equivalent exam with Physics and arithmetic as required subjects with anybody of the subsequent subjects Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ pc Science/ Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in combination in Physics & arithmetic with one amongst the subsequent subjects Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ pc Science/ Biology. Candidates happiness to SC, ST, and OBC classes got to have 40% for a similar criteria.
• Candidates claiming seats within the reserved class of SC/ST/OBC can have to be compelled to submit their caste certificate in the prescribed proforma from the Competent Authority. just in case of the desired certificate has not been embedded with the form, their application are thought-about for the overall class only.
• Candidates ought to have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with English, Physics, and arithmetic as required subjects with one amongst the subsequent subjects - Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology and obtained minimum 45% marks in Physics & arithmetic with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology.
GCET B.Arch Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of GCET 2023 are prescribed by DTE, Goa. Candidates should check the GCET 2023 eligibility criteria for his or her application forms to be accepted. Candidates can have to be compelled to follow the following parameters underneath GCET eligibility criteria 2023:
• solely Indian nationals are eligible to look in GCET 2023 exam. Non-resident Bharatns holding Indian passports may also apply for seats reserved underneath NRI category. Overseas voters of India (OCI) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders will be thought-about eligible for admissions to seats under NRI Category.
• Candidates got to have a sound score in NATA test as conducted by COA.
• Candidates ought to have passed the upper lyceum Certificate exam of the province Board of
Secondary and better instruction or its equivalent with arithmetic united of the topics and secured minimum 50% marks in combination (45% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC). OR
Candidates should have done ten+3 sheepskin (any stream) passed/ showing recognized by Central/State Govts with 50% combination marks with arithmetic. OR
Candidates must have completed International Baccalaureate sheepskin when 10 years of schooling, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as required examination subject.
Mode of Application : Offline and on-line
Mode of Payment : alternative
the appliance process are started shortly on the official web site of GCET- gcet.ac.in for B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharma) in online mode. Candidates can have to be compelled to fill out the form and submit the GCET application form 2023 before the last date. Candidates will be allowed to submit GCET forms in offline at the CAD section, board of directors of Technical Education, Porvorim.
Documents needed for filling GCET application form 2023
The followings are the documents obligatory before filling the appliance variety of GCET 2023.
tenth category Mark Sheet
twelfth category Mark Sheet
class Certificate (Reserved)
Passport size photograph - three Nos.
a way to fill the GCET 2023 application form - Offline:
• Visit the official web site - gcet.ac.in.
• Click on the 'GCET 2023 form' link.
• transfer the appliance form as a PDF file and take a output of the same.
• Fill it as per the instructions.
• Append the photocopies of necessary documents.
• Application fee of Rs.2000 should be paid through Demand Draft. DD ought to be drawn in favor of "Director of Technical Education", collectable at Porvorim.
• The filled-in application form should be submitted to the admission workplace on or before the required date.
a way to fill GCET on-line form 2023?
• candidates are suggested to go to the official web site of DTE Goa-gcet.ac.in for appication.
• within the initial step, register as a replacement user victimization associate email ID and password.
• Next, candidates have to be compelled to click on the verification link sent to their email and log in to fill out the appliance form.
• candidates fill in the details love personal, academic, and call details.
• The candidate' photograph and signature even have to be scanned and uploaded in the application form.
• Pay the application fee and select the well-liked examination centre.
• The admit card are generated and sent to the registered email ID of the candidate when the appliance kind is submitted.
General, OBC, SC, ST
The GCET 2023 exam pattern will be out there on the official web site once free by official authorities. Candidates showing in GCET should grasp the exam before beginning the preparation for the exam. The exam pattern of GCET includes the amount and type of queries asked, the language during which they'll be asked, the time period given to them within the examination, and therefore the marking theme of the exam. All this data are free by the authorities underneath the exam pattern of GCET 2023. Candidates will check the GCET 2023 exam pattern from the table given below.
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Language of exam||English|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of papers||3; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Number of questions|
Total – 225
Physics - 75
Chemistry – 75Mathematics - 75
Total - 6 hours;
Physics – 2 hours,
Chemistry – 2 hours,Mathematics -2 hours (120 minutes)
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||There will be no negative marking for wrong/ multiple answers|