The acronym GVSAT stands for the GVSAT. Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, will organize it. Each year, the test is held to fill a number of undergraduate and graduate courses at the university. The university level administers this test. Applicants can choose to pursue careers in engineering, law, management, design, education, and a variety of other fields based on their interest and exam performance.
GVSAT Syllabus 2023 – Overview
Here in this section we provided tabulated data for some important points for GVSAT exam.
|Name Of The Organization||Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test (GVSAT)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Mode of the Exam||Online, Offline|
(2) GVSAT 2023 Important Dates
In this section, we will talk about GVSAT 2023 important dates:
|Online Registration Form Available||March 1st week 2023|
|Last Date of Registration Form Submission||April 4th week 2023|
|Last date of submission with late fee||May 1st week 2023|
|Admit Card release Date||May 2nd week 2023|
|Offline Exam Date||May 3rd week 2023|
|Online Exam Date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result Release date of both online and Offline Exam||June 1st week 2023|
(3) GVSAT 2023 Registration Form
1.Candidates must sign up on the Suresh Gyan
Vihar University (SGVU) official website.
2. The aspirant must register by entering their name, mobile number, and email address in the required space on the SGVU official website, www.gyanvihar.org.
3. The aspirant will receive a newly generated email ID and password.
4. To register for the website, candidates must enter their username and password in the appropriate location and click "log in."
5. At this point, select the Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test 2023 Registration form.
6. Complete the form with all necessary information.
7. Select the preferred application
8. Add all required documents, photos, and signatures.
9. After checking and rechecking the form, submit it.
10. Print a copy of the registration form for your records in offline mode.
1. Use a ballpoint pen in blue or black to complete the form.
2. Use speed mail to send the Photostat copy of the entire required document.
3. At this point, send the application form and proof of offline payment.
4. If you live in Jaipur, you can go to the university and fill out the registration form there.
1. The registration fee must be paid before the registration form can be accepted.
2. As a result, after properly completing the application, the candidate must pay the registration fee.
Registration Fee for GVSAT 2023
The application fee for GVSAT 2023 is Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payment
1. Online payment via credit card, debit card, or net banking
2. Offline payment via bank challan or demand draft made out to GVSAT Coordinator, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Mahal Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017 (Rajasthan).
3. The candidate can pay the registration fee in cash by going to the university's office.
(4) GVSAT 2023 Exam syllabus:
The subjects covered in the GVSAT syllabus for 2023 are the same for graduates of all fields. Candidates must read all of the syllabus's concepts before taking the GVSAT. As a result, individuals are encouraged to practice all of the GVSAT syllabus topics.
Electric city and Magnetism
Wave Nature of light
Gaseous and Liquid State
General topics like Atoms and Molecules, oxidization-reduction, Displacement reaction
Diversity in Living World
Structural Organization in Plants and Animals
Cell structure and function
Genetics and Evolution
Biology and Human Welfare
Reading and Comprehension
(5) GVSAT Exam Pattern 2023
All candidates should refer to the test pattern in this section. The competitors are permitted to take both the online and offline tests. The score on the test is 240. However, the exam has four sections for each individual. Candidates are required to choose a subject from two sections before taking the exam. Two hours are allotted for the exam. There are also 120 questions.
|Mode of Examination||Online as well as offline|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Duration of Exams||120 minutes|
|Sections in Paper||Physics/ Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and Mathematics|
Here below in this section, we have
provided GVSAT 2023 eligibility criteria
1. The eligibility criteria for candidates who want to appear for Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test GVSAT 2023 is 10+2 passed for Undergraduate Programms
2. The eligibility for Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test 2023 Postgraduate Programme is Bachelor Degree Programme.
3. The minimum percentile for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes is 50%
4. The candidates must apply only after checking their eligibility criteria mentioned on the form.
Only eligible candidate’s forms
will be selected.
For Undergraduate courses
a. Engineering 12th with Physics, Chemistry Maths with 60%
b. Bachelors of Computer Application 12th with 50%
c. B.Tech + E&C and M.Tech+ CSE 12th with Physics Chemistry Maths with 60%
d. BBA 12TH WITH 50%
e. BHMCT/BTTM 12TH with 45%
f. B.Pharma 12th with Physics, Chemistry Maths or Biology with 50%
For Postgraduate courses
a. M.Tech B.Tech with 60% in
b. MCA BCA/BSc with 60% in relevant subjects
c. MBA Bachelor Degree in any subject with 50%
d. Pharma B.Pharma with 50%
In this section, we will discuss the GVSAT 2023 result:
1. The Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test 2023 outcome will be made public in June 2023.
2. The Suresh Gyan Vihar University's official website will host the result.
3. The roll number of the students who pass the exam will
be displayed in the result section.
(8) GVSAT 2023 Counselling
On the specified date, shortlisted candidates can personally attend the counseling at Suresh Gyan Vihar University. Candidates must pay in advance via Demand Draft and bring the following documents to the counseling-
10th Mark sheet
12th Mark sheet
If a candidate does not show up on the specified date, they will not be offered a seat. The next candidate on the waitlist will take their place. The candidate will be required to sign a commitment stating that if they fail to meet the standards, it will result in them forging the seat if the 12th exam result is not received by the counseling date. To proceed with the subsequent counseling process, applicants who pass the entrance exam must submit a Demand Draft for INR 15,000 made out to Suresh Gyan Vihar University, payable at Jaipur, upon seat confirmation.
The Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur official website will have access to the GVSAT 2023 Admit Card for both the online and offline examinations
card will have the following details on it-
1. Admit card number
2. Photograph of the student
3. Address of the test center
4. Test date
5. Test Time
In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, contact the SGVU immediately. Candidates have to report to the center with their admit cards, photocopy of GVSAT application form and any one of the following identity proof-
Voter ID card
12th standard exam hall ticket
1. Go to Suresh Gyan Vihar University's official website
2. Enter your registration number, which you received when you created your account. You can also use your mobile phone number and name.
3. From the available links, select "download admit card."
4. Print the admit card for future reference.