(1)About JNTU PACET
PACET stands for coming up with and Architecture Common Test. it's a state level examination conducted by the national leader Technological Institute(JNTU). This entrance examination is conducted to grant admission to the willdidates within the architecture field. This exam checks the talent of the candidate in the subject of design. it's a state level examination during which a candidate who has some interest in the field of Architecture can take admission.
This entrance check is proscribed to province and managed by the board of technical education and training. The candidate who desires to create their career in architecture and coming up with will take this entrance check. This test will facilitate them to require admission within the high schools of Architecture in Andhra Pradesh.
About PACET Exam
Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test
Commonly called as:
Engineering Entrance Exam
(2) Exam dates 2023 for JNTU PACET
|Exam name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test (JNTU PACET)|
|Date for fetching JNTU PACET 2018 online and offline application form||May 2018|
|Date for commencing examination||43282|
|Date for Result declaration JNTU PACET 2018||August 2018|
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum 50% in 10+2|
Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, or connected job Courses conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh along side bridge course(s) conducted by it or the other examination recognized as equivalent to that by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, and may have secured:
• No under 50% marks in the aggregate with arithmetic and English as subjects of examination for admission into 5-year B.Arch degree course and
• No under 50% marks in the combination with any subjects for admission into a 4-year B.Planning degree course.
Candidates should have passed 3 years certification (10+3) in Engineering / design conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, province or its equivalent to that as recognized by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh and may have secured:-
• No less than 50% marks within the aggregate with arithmetic and English as subjects of examination for admission into 5-year B.Arch degree course and
• No under 50% marks with any subject for admission into a 4-year B.Plan degree course.
Note: Candidates showing for the 10+2 test or equivalent or final year certification examination also are eligible to apply. However, they shall fulfill the factors stipulated in clauses II (c) (i) or/and (ii) higher than to be eligible for admission.
Age Limits: Candidates ought to have completed sixteen years getting on by the date of commencement of admission or on such different date as is also notified by the PACET committee and there's no higher age limit.
Nationality: Candidates should be Indian National.
Domicile Requirements: Candidates should belong to the state of province and may satisfy native / non-local standing needs as set down within the Andhra Pradesh instructional establishments (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as later on amended
How to apply for JNTU PACET 2023?
• Aspiring willdidates can apply for JNTU PACET by getting the appliance type along side the enclosures together with the “Instruction leaflet for admission to engineering courses in JNTU in any of the subsequent ways:
• For design or for Planning in the flesh on payment college of designing and design JNTU, Mahaveer Marg, Masab Tank, Hyderabad; Dept. of Architecture, Andhra University, Vishakapatnam; JNTU faculty of Engineering, Anantapur; Govt. Polytechnic, Vijayawada. Or
• By post by paying a requirement draft in favor of the Secretary, APSCHE offers the clear address to that the appliance type is to be posted.
• the appliance form for PUCET can even be downloaded from http://www.jntu.ac.in
Important: Candidate shall submit only 1 application for taking the check either for architecture/planning or each the tests. If any candidate submits over one application the caller reserves the proper to reject all the applications or settle for anyone of them only.
(3) JNTU PACET 2023 Syllabus
JNTU PACET test Test 1 (Drawing) will consist of questions to test
Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and render the same in a visually appealing manner.
Visualizing and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on the surroundings.
A sense of perspective drawing.
Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
Creating an interesting two-dimensional composition using given shapes or forms.
Creating visual harmony using colors in a given composition.
Understanding of scale and sense of proportion.
Drawing from memory through pencil sketching on themes from day-to-day experiences.
JNTU PACET test Test 2 (Aesthetics) will consist of questions to test
Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings
Visualizing different sides of a three-dimensional object
Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities
Imaginative comprehension and expression
JNTU PACET for Planning will consist of questions from
Graphic representation and communication - recognition and identification of symbols, and graphic representations.
Pattern recognition - numerical, verbal, geometrical, graphic
Logical thinking / analytical reasoning - matching concepts to situations, interpreting situations
Imaginative comprehension and expression - description of situations in cities / town / villages.
Planning and development of general knowledge - National and local plans, policies, books, authors, planners.
Community awareness - Income groups, poverty groups, and problems, Local governance practices, community associations and activities, and community amenities.
Geography - Indian, A.P State -physical, economic, political.
Environment and Public Health - Indian, and A.P State, problems, concerns, issues – sanitation, environmental impacts of economic activities.
Quantitative abilities - numerical, geometrical
Scientific thinking- Fundamental principles and laws of physics, chemistry, biology –scientific method’.
JNTU-PACET examination for admission to creator (Part A )consists of 2 checks:
• there'll be two tests underneath B.Arch examination particularly Test one (drawing) and check 2 (Aesthetics).
• Total marks for each tests are a hundred.
• The time length of the B.Arch test is 2 hours.
• there's only 1 test underneath B.Plan exam and therefore the test will be 100 marks.
• The test duration will be for two hours.
|Papers||Drawing Test - To test the drawing aptitude of the candidate.||Aesthetic Sensitivity Test - To the perception, creativity, and imagination of the candidate.|
|Time||2 Hours||2 Hours|
JNTU-PACET examination for admission to Planning consists of one paper:
A Single test of 100 Marks and 2 hours duration is held consisting of relevant questions.
(5) JNTU PACET 2023 Application Form
the appliance form for PACET 2018 is formed on the market on-line and the students will dig from there. the scholars who fulfil the eligibility criteria ought to solely fill the application form. the coed should follow the below criteria' before filling the appliance form.
• A candidate must attach his/her photograph and signature scanned within the on-line form
• A candidate has got to fulfil the eligibility criteria'
• A candidate must scan the rules for filling the form. miscalculation can cause the application form to rejection.
• A total of Rs. four hundred ought to be submitted because the fees of the PACET 2018 via online banking, charge account credit or challan.
(6) JNTU PACET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card must run to the scholars who have with success registered for the examination. For obtaining the admit card the coed will dig from the official web site.
Following steps ought to be disbursed to induce the admit card :-
• head to the official website
• Click on the link indicating the PACET 2018 Admit card
• Enter the license number and D.O.B
• Click on submit. Your admit card are displayed on the screen.
• Print the admit card and keep it with you for future use.
(7) JNTU PACET 2022 Contact Details