Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test is performed with the aid of using West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) on the college degree as soon as in a 12 months. This front examination provide admission into 2 12 months MA and MSc programmes. Candidates might also additionally take a look at the eligibility standards earlier than filling the reg.form.
PUMDET 2023 Highlights
Some important highlights of PUMDET Exam is mentioned in the table below:
|Name of Exam||Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test|
|Known As||PUMDET 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Courses||Various Post Graduate courses in the Presidency University.|
(2) PUMDET 2023 Important Dates
The important dates of PUMDET 2023 are tabulated below.
|Application Form release||6-Apr-23|
|Last date to apply||21-Apr-23|
|Correction window||22-23 April 2023|
|Admit Card release||09-14 August 2023|
(3) PUMDET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Given beneathneath is a quick of the eligibility described with the aid of using the Board for the entrance examination:
As in line with Nationality: Citizen of India
Age Limit: No higher or decrease age restrict
• Have cleared (now no longer earlier than 2019) or regarded for BA (Hons) exam in 2023 from any identified University.
• Have regarded for BA (Hons) examination and have to have their very last consequences on the time of counselling and convey their authentic mark sheets/grade playing cards of all semester/annual examinations exceeded on the Bachelor’s degree. Such applicants have to fulfil the instructional eligibility norms for his or her carried out guides tabled beneathneath for admission.
• Have regarded for his or her very last BA (Hons) exam, however their very last consequences have now no longer been declared on the time of counselling, such applicants will be given provisional admission on the idea of manufacturing in their preceding mark sheets/grade playing cards of all preceding semester/annual examinations at their Bachelor’s degree. However, they have to publish their very last mark sheet with the aid of using August 31, 2023 to make sure that they fulfil their minimal eligibility standards, failing which their admission will stand cancelled.
• Must steady the minimal required percent of marks/CGPA in honours/fundamental challenge as in line with the subsequent desk of their BA (Hons) exam for very last and showed admission.
The specified facts concerning PUMDET Application form is given beneathneath.
• The reg.form changed into launched on 06 April 2023.
• The registration form changed into launched in on line mode at the authentic internet site.
• Candidates should fill the entire shape due to the fact an incomplete completed reg.form could be rejected with the aid of using officials.
• The importing files have to be withinside the prescribed layout only.
• Moreover, Candidates might also additionally preserve a replica of the stuffed utility shape for similarly use.
PUMDET 2023 Application Fee
The specified facts concerning PUMDET Application rate is given beneathneath.
• The reg. rate of PUMDET is Rs. 500/- for the reg. rate.
• There are a few greater financial institution costs with the reg. rate.
• Mode of fee: Aspirant should pay their rate via on line mode with the aid of using credit score card, debit card or internet banking.
• After the fee, an acknowledgement slip could be despatched to the e-mail.
How to Apply for PUMDET 2023 Online?
The system to fill the PUMDET reg.form is given beneathneath.
• Visit the authentic internet site. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in
• Clicking on Admissions Link at the Homepage.
• Candidates can fill the reg. with all of the vital information required.
• Enter all of the information like Name, Date of Birth and different information.
• Upload thumb impression, signature and image and different relevant files on line with the favored quality, size.
• Pay the charges on line as defined above.
• After the fee is finished, Review the Application Form and publish it.
• Take the printout of the reg.form for destiny purpose.
(5) PUMDET 2023 Admit Card
The specified facts concerning PUMDET Admit card is given beneathneath.
• Admit card could be launched on 09 August 2023 tentatively.
• The hall ticket could be launched at the authentic internet site via on line mode.
• Candidates could be capable of down load the admit card from the authentic internet site.
• A Hall card is a vital report with a view to be wished on the time of the Entrance Examination.
• Make sure, the information on admit card is accurate and additionally the image at the admit card is clear, if now no longer then touch the government as quickly as possible.
How to down load the PUMDET Admit Card?
The system to down load the PUMDET 2023 Admit card is given beneathneath.
• Visit the authentic internet site. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/PUMDETCMS
• Click at the hyperlink to down load the admit card.
• Finally, Candidate will be required to apply the subsequent facts for downloading the admit card:
1. Registration Number/Roll No
2. Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy layout
• After coming into the information, The admit card gets displayed at the screen.
• Candidates can now down load the admit card with the aid of using liking at the down load option.
(6) PUMDET 2023 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate could be requested to fill the Examination Centre. The candidate could be allowed to fill 2 alternatives from which He/She gets any centre consistent with the to be had seats. The Locations to be had for PUMDET 2023 are:
Kolkata – Central
Kolkata – North
Kolkata – South
(7) PUMDET 2023 Result
Candidates have to preserve in thoughts that authority will post the scorecard in a web mode only.
• The undertaking authority will post the end result at the authentic internet site.
• Rank card comprise element which include rank and general marks gain withinside the front examination.
• To take a look at the end result, applicants are required to login with their credential.
• The category-clever Merit listing could be launched
• Authority will now no longer launch any replica rank card after counselling, so applicants are cautioned to take the print out of the end result for similarly process.
Documents Required on the time of Admission
The Candidates want to provide the subsequent authentic files in conjunction with the photocopy on the time of admission after the clearance of the doorway exam:
· TC (Transfer Certificate).
· 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
· 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
· Migration Certificate
· Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
· Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
· Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
· SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
· UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
· Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
The applicants who're eligible for the PUMDET 2023 for extraordinary programmes have to have cleared the subsequent standards:
• Educational Qualification: Applicants have to have finished the 10th/ Matriculation in conjunction with ITI Course from a identified board/Institution with passing marks.
• Nationality: Candidate have to be a citizen of India.
• Age restrict: There isn't anyt any higher or decrease age restrict for the Examination.
• Candidates have to have exceeded (now no longer earlier than 2017) or regarded in B.A. (Hons.)/B.Sc (Hons.) exam with qualifying marks.
Details of Distribution and Reservation of Seats for extraordinary classes relevant below PUMDET 2023
The seat matrix for extraordinary classes for extraordinary topics are: