Introduction of Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Telecommunication Technology Management
A postgraduate Telecom course is the M.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering. Telecommunication Engineering, or telecom engineering, is a prominent branch of electronic engineering. From primary circuit, signal processing, wireless networks, and other topics included in MTech Telecommunication Engineering, the work in the field is diverse.
Telecommunication engineering is a type of engineering that deals with the transmission of information. It focuses on electrical and computer engineering to support and improve telecommunication systems, including the telephone network, radio broadcasting system, and internet.
Advanced Digital Communications, High-Performance Networks, Network Routing Algorithms, and other topics are also covered. The telecommunications sector encompasses everything from radio and television to computer networks, the internet, and optical fiber.
Eligibility Criteria of M.Tech in Telecommunication Technology Management
Students with a B.tech or B.E. degree from a recognized university in any following subjects can apply: electronic and communication, Engg. Electronics and communication, Engg. Information and Telecommunication, Engg. Telecommunication, Engg. Information technology.
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum aggregate score of 60%. The entrance examination for M.Tech in this course is either administered or accepted by the college/university qualifies.
The following are some of the entrance exams held for admission to the course:
GATE, BITSAT, OJEE, TANCET, UPSEE, BHU PET
The admissions requirements and other criteria for this course may differ from one university to the next.
Benefits of Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Telecommunication Technology Management
- A strong foundation gets created for undertaking a higher-level research course in their fields.
- Candidates gain technical writing and project management experience.
- Research, analytical, and teamwork abilities are all necessary.
- Graduates can find work in high-paying fields such as the telecommunications industry, public relations, academic institutions, communication operations, and so on.
- Companies like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance, Tata Indicom, Nokia, and others place high importance on M.Tech Telecommunication Engineering graduates.
Scope after M.Tech in Telecommunication Technology Management
Engineers hone their analytical and teamwork abilities, as well as their knowledge of computer hardware and software. A mind that is both creative and ingenious, as well as a keen eye for detail, continuous concentration, and excellent public speaking, technical writing, and project management skills help them to work as:
- Electronic Engineers, Network Specialists, Electronic Hardware Development Engineers, Data Analysts, and other graduates can succeed in various jobs.
- Students can also work as a telecom hardware and software engineer, a telecom system solutions engineer, a real-time computer systems developer, a performance optimizer, a DSP chip design engineer, an image processor, a video engineer, artificial intelligence and neural network engineer, and artificial intelligence and neural network engineer.
Career Aspects after M.Tech in Telecommunication Technology Management
M.tech Telecom engineering graduates have a variety of job opportunities following graduation. Some work in the telecommunications business, public relations, academic institutions, communication operations, etc.
M.tech top recruiters of Communication network behemoths such as Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance, Tata Indicom, Nokia, and others employ telecom engineering graduates.
Job Prospects: Some of the job roles and with the basic annual salary :
- Electronic Engineers earn roughly INR 3.99 LPA per year.
- The yearly pay for a Network Communications Specialist is approximately INR 7.07 LPA.
- A lecturer/professor earns approximately INR 9 LPA per year.
- A yearly salary for a Software or Applications Engineer is approximately INR 5.1 LPA.
- The yearly remuneration of a Manager & Director of Broadcasting is approximately INR 4 LPA.
Fee Structure & course Duration of Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Telecommunication Technology Management
The programme lasts two years on average. However, it can vary from institute to institute, and some institutes offer part-time programmes. The course is organized into four semesters, with some electives thrown in for good measure. M.Tech.The structure of the fees varies depending on the institution. Fees for some of the institutions mentioned below:
IIT New Delhi INR 1,06,000
IIT Kharagpur INR 4,43,000
NIT Calicut INR 1,59,000