Sona College of Technology, Salem is one of Top Ranked Technology College in Salem, Tamil Nadu. Its affiliated Anna University. Get Courses, Facilities, Placements, Recognitions & Accreditations details.
Sona College of Technology is a non-public university in India located in Salem, Tamilnadu, India. The college was set up in 1997 via way of means of Thiru. M.S. Chockalingam (Founder Chairman) received autonomous fame in 2012.
The SCT college aims to provide a full-fledged education, to produce graduates with the competency to excel in the organizations they serve, and to cater to the needs of the community as a whole.
Our mission for the next three years will be
- To offer Graduate, Post-graduate, Doctoral, and other value-added programmes beneficial for the students
- To establish state-of-the-art facilities and resources required to achieve excellence in teaching, and supplementary processes
- To provide Faculty and Staff with the required qualifications and competence and to provide opportunities to upgrade their knowledge and skills
- To motivate the students to pursue higher education, appear for competitive exams, and other value-added programmes for their holistic development
- To provide opportunities to the students and bring out their inherent talent
- To establish Centres of excellence in the emerging areas of research
- To have regular interaction with the Industries in the area of R & D, and offer consultancy, training, and testing services
- To offer Continuing education, and Non-formal vocational education programmes that are beneficial to the society
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude in the students and to provide a platform to start their startups on campus.
The SCT institute has opportunities for wonderful early-profession researchers – the Meenakshi Aachi Scholars program. Only Sona Alumni are eligible to use this scholarship. In addition to gaining a scholarship/stipend to do a master's diploma, this system will assist you in constructing your studies community and honing critical abilities at this vital time in your profession.